BOTOU XINGHE

CÔNG TY TNHH MÁY MÓNG

Một khi hợp tác, Longtime Partnership Quality chất lượng đến đầu tiên để giành chiến thắng!

Nhà
Sản phẩm
Về chúng tôi
Tham quan nhà máy
Kiểm soát chất lượng
Liên hệ chúng tôi
Yêu cầu báo giá
Nhà Sản phẩmMáy cán dạng tấm tường

Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine

Chứng nhận
chất lượng tốt Máy cán tự động giảm giá
chất lượng tốt Máy cán tự động giảm giá
Tôi trò chuyện trực tuyến bây giờ

Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine

Trung Quốc Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine nhà cung cấp
Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine nhà cung cấp Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine nhà cung cấp

Hình ảnh lớn :  Color Coated Wall Panel Roll Forming Machine , Roofing Sheet Making Machine

Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:

Place of Origin: Botou,Hebei Province
Chứng nhận: BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001

Thanh toán:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Giá bán: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Naked and fixed into container
Delivery Time: 20 Working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS / MONTH
Contact Now
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Condition: New Type: Tile Forming Machine
Tile type: Colored Steel / PPGI / Galvanized Steel Coil Power: 3.0+3.0kw
Voltage: 380V 60HZ or at your requirement After-sale: 12 months

Technical parameters:
 
1Name of commodity & specificationXH-900 roll forming machine
2Main motor power3kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power3kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm
12Feeding Width1000mm
13Effective width900mm
14Productivity8-12m/min
15Roll Station11
16Roller Diameter80mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size6000×1500×1400mm
21Total Weight3.0T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
   
24Packagenude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
   
27Delivery time20 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed according to user's need.

 
900 wall panel colored tile roll forming machine
900 wall panel colored tile roll forming machine
900 wall panel colored tile roll forming machine
 

Chi tiết liên lạc
Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd

Người liên hệ: Kim Lee

Tel: +8613754536227

Gửi yêu cầu thông tin của bạn trực tiếp cho chúng tôi (0 / 3000)