BOTOU XINGHE

CÔNG TY TNHH MÁY MÓNG

Một khi hợp tác, Longtime Partnership Quality chất lượng đến đầu tiên để giành chiến thắng!

Nhà
Sản phẩm
Về chúng tôi
Tham quan nhà máy
Kiểm soát chất lượng
Liên hệ chúng tôi
Yêu cầu báo giá
Nhà Sản phẩmMáy tạo khuôn bánh sandwich

Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil

Chứng nhận
chất lượng tốt Máy cán tự động giảm giá
chất lượng tốt Máy cán tự động giảm giá
Tôi trò chuyện trực tuyến bây giờ

Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil

Trung Quốc Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil nhà cung cấp

Hình ảnh lớn :  Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil

Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:

Place of Origin: Botou,Hebei Province
Chứng nhận: BV,SGS, CE,ISO9001

Thanh toán:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Giá bán: Negotiation
Packaging Details: Naked and fixed into container
Delivery Time: 20 Working days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 30 SETS / MONTH
Contact Now
Chi tiết sản phẩm
Condition: New Type: Tile Forming Machine
Tile Type: Colored steel / PPGI Coil / Glavanized sheet coil Voltage: 380V 60HZ or at your requirement
After-sale: Engineers available to service Sheet Thickness: 0.3~0.8mm

 

Full Automatic EPS And Rock Wool Sandwich Roofing Production Line,Eps Sandwich Panel Machine

 

 

Product Description

Main parameter :

A. Uncoiler


Type of uncoiler:
Manual
Material of coil: color coating coil
Thickness of sheet: 0.3~0.8mm
Width of coil: 1250mm
Weight of coil: ≤ 5 t
Inside diameter of coil: 480~520mm

 

B. Into Shearing Device

Type of Shearing: Electrical Shearing
Driven Power: 0.75 kwc.

 

C. Forming Machine Itself

Design of profile: see list and drawings attached
Type of forming: single layer forming
Stands of forming: 16 stands
Roller diameter: ¢80mm
Material of roller: 45 steel heat treatment
Thickness of chromic plating of roller surface: 0.05~0.06mm
Speed of forming: 5~6.0m/min synchronies with panel machine
Type of synchronies: electrical synchronies
Driven power: 3.0 kw
Installation instruction: two parts
Size of forming machine: 11000×2200×2200mm
Weight of forming machine: ~6 t

 

D. Control Panel

Electrical Voltage: 380V/3Ph/50Hz
Type of controlling: PLC (Mitsubishi Japan)
Touch screen: Mt506 (Taiwan)
Speed measure device: OMRoM (Japan)
Parts of electrical control system: Simenz
Transducer: (Mitsubishi Japan)/0.4KW (Made in China)
Model: SPC Machine

 

Drawing of Panel:

China used eps foam sandwich panel making machine / production line

China used eps foam sandwich panel making machine / production line

China used eps foam sandwich panel making machine / production line

 

 

Sample show

Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating CoilWaterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil

 

Picture of machine:

Waterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating CoilWaterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating CoilWaterproof Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine Suitable For Color Coating Coil

 

FAQ

Q: Can you make the product according to my design or proto type?
A: Yes. We have an experienced team for working out the most suitable design and production plan for the machine that you are going to book with us

Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?

A: We are a factory?

Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Botou City, Hebei Province, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !

Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?

A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our factory

Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance

Service

We provide the technical support for whole life.

Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

Payment

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery )

 

Chi tiết liên lạc
Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd

Người liên hệ: Kim Lee

Tel: +8613754536227

Gửi yêu cầu thông tin của bạn trực tiếp cho chúng tôi (0 / 3000)